Wednesday, March 23, 2011

She loves Chocolate and Mustaches too.

Everyone who knows me knows this...
 1. I love chocolate!!
 2. I love mustaches!! Actually any facial hair for that matter. (On MEN, of course!)

A few weeks ago we combined my two loves into this....
These professional taste testers were very satisfied!
CHOCOLATE MUSTACHE Lollipops!!! I know I am not the first person to make these, but I was pretty dang proud of myself. We made a set of white chocolate ones and a set of milk chocolate. The milk chocolate came out and all the other ones cracked in the middle when I tried to pull them out of the mold. If anyone knows any good chocolate molding tips, please let me know. :)

It was really fun making these and they tasted so yummy. The taste testers really enjoyed playing with them and eating them too! I wish I would have taken a picture after this because they had chocolate all over their faces!!

4 comments:

About me said...

those little girls are even cute with mustaches! love you megs!

Natalie said...

very cute! I can't say I'm an expert at chocolate and molds in general - but perhaps Steph can help!

Stephanie McKay said...

As a matter of fact I think I can help!!! Did you try spraying the molds with PAM? That should help get them out.

Unknown said...

I can already see the picture of everyone in their wedding best holding up their mustaches. Best photo opportunity ever.