Tuesday, March 8, 2011

He is so crafty.

The last few weeks I have been dying to get wedding projects started. Last weekend we finally bought some fun crafts to make decorations. I am pretty sure Alex wanted to fight me because we were in Whim So Doodle , the most adorable craft store in St Pete, for well over an hour. I felt slightly guilty, but only slightly. :)

Well, our projects came out AMAZING and I owe it all to Alex. He spent his Sunday afternoon making this for me, well for us...
Our sweets table banner.
We also bought some tags, stamps, and embossing powder to play around with. They turned out like this...
Name tags for seating!
 Thanks to HIM, I had a super fun Sunday.

3 comments:

About me said...

youre wedding is going to be amazing!! dont you just love having a HIM around?!

Megan said...

Thanks Chelsea! I hope so. I am a very lucky gal to have a HIM around. He is pretty amazing!

Natalie said...

You shouldn't even feel slightly guilty...maybe a smiggen - but that's all he gets! :)

Her and Him are a very talented duo