Thursday, March 24, 2011

She's just a little bit country...

...and he's just a little bit rock and roll. Just kidding, but really I am just so excited I could hardly contain myself. I really wanted to post this yesterday, but wanted to wait because....in exactly ONE year from today, Alex and I will be getting married at The Condor's Nest Ranch (check it out here) in Pala, Ca.

This place is just to die for. It is a ranch house with a big red barn, a windmill, awesome old trees, an old trailer, and the cutest little greenhouse made entirely from old windows. It is exactly what we wanted...something  rustic, airy, and charming. The best part about this place...the owners. They are so incredibly warm and kind, it just makes this place that much more amazing.

The cute greenhouse
I think the greenhouse will end up being my favorite spot. I can't wait to see it in person!! Thanks Steph and Nancy for checking out all the places for us. We love you! Now that the task of setting a date and finding a location is all out of the way, I get to do all the fun stuff...making decorations!!

Until next time,
Love Her

3 comments:

Jane said...

Megan—SUCH an amazing venue. It is so unique and just beautiful. xoxo, Jane

Maggie Knapp said...

Amazing! ...and close to me! :)

Unknown said...

Megan- The minute I looked at the website I knew "this is the place". It is perfect for everything you wanted to do. It has so much to offer.